18.9.08

I Hate the 50 Pound Rule...

Hopefully I will have dirtied enough stuff in the wilderness so they won't be as heavy on the way back, although I'm sure that the cute local bags I buy might take up that extra room :)

Well, after hours of attempting to get my bags the right weight, I am done, all packed and ready to go. I'll be leaving for Israel from JFK Airport around 8 tomorrow night and get in at 1 in the afternoon on Friday. Hopefully no issues will arise and I will sit next to someone amusing on the plane who will play set with me the entire way there.

The key should be waiting for me in the dorm entrance, so no details on where exactly I'm living on campus yet...

Because many of you inquired and I will LOVE as many phone calls and letters as you would like to send, here is my information:

Orli Shull
C/O International School
University of Haifa
Haifa 31905
ISRAEL

Cell #: 054-260-4759

Wish me luck! Talk to you soon!

No comments: