2.9.08

Almost Time!

Well, it's official! I leave for Israel on September 18th. Hopefully I will be able to update you all about my life in Haifa pretty often, so check when you can! I'll be getting to campus on the 19th, moving into the dorm and beginning classes on the 21st. I'm not sure which ones exactly I'm taking yet, but I pre-registered for Hebrew, Jewish Ethnic Groups in Israel and the Internship Program. I'm hoping to intern with some form of public health department in Haifa, which will be wonderful experience for my eventual Master in Public Health graduate schooling.

So, I would love you to leave comments and hear from everyone. I will have pictures and stories soon! Love you all and have a great year in the states.

1 comment:

msp3484 said...

great post. keep them coming!!!